Barium Ferrite (BaFe12O19) Micron Powder
Purity: 99.9+%, Size: 1-3 µm
* Barium Ferrite chemical symbol is BaFe12O19
* Barium element is a Block S, Period 6 element, İron is a Block D, Period 4 element and Oxygen is a Block P, Preriod 2 element
* Barium Ferrite density is 5,4 gr/cm3
* Barium Ferrite micronparticle/micronpowder are graded as harmful especially if swallowed.
* Barium Ferrite micronparticle/micronpowder is used as flame redardant in different materials. It can be used in textiles, fibers, plastics,and coatings.
* Barium Ferrite micronparticle/micronpowder has also applications in the field of catalysis.
* The most interesting aplications is when composed of Pani( Polyaniline) and ferromagnetic barium hexaferrite (BaFe12O19) which have potential application
in antennas, radar absorbers, tunable filters, electromagnetic shielding materials for low and high frequency.